3 questions: 1. I have gmail and I am trying to find out what I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bluestravel no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Gmail question

Advertisement

3 questions:
    1. I have gmail and I am trying to find out what I can do to get emails I open on my BB to show as opened on my gmail inbox on my computer so that I dont have to open twice?

2. how can I get emails I send to not send a copy to my phone?

3. Why do all my emails show up in the same box as my SMS even though I have them separate? I selected "separate" and I still get them in both my email box on my phone and my messages....

please help
    Last edited by azstar; 10-03-2008 at 08:17 PM. Reason: format edit

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    1. only way i have found to get the emails to be opened is by using the gmail app instead of the email push, personally i like the gmail app better http://www.google.com/mobile/default/mail/index.html
    gmail mobile app allows you to pull up your existing inbox/outbox as well as all your contacts

3. if you use the gmail app there will no longer be emails in your sms box

i have multiple gmail accounts: one hooked up to the browser push and one connected through the gmail app and im alot happier with the gmail app

Last edited by azstar; 10-03-2008 at 08:18 PM. Reason: format edit
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

bluestravel no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried that since i like the Gmail App better but my emails werent updating them as i received them. i had to open the application and hit refresh to get new emails.

hcdemon no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2152CB42
    The gmail app has about a ~15min delay, it will refresh on its own, it just takes longer. Other good thing about the newest Gmail app, is that you can have multiple accounts in the same app without having to log out and back in each time, and it has support for gmail domains, if you use gmail for one of your domains.

typeoholic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23eb5198
    There is no way other than the remedies these guys listed for you, sadly enough. I am a firm believer in Gmail, and I have had my account tied to my BB since the day I got my pearl. But yes, those annoying complications just have to dealt with when using gmail. A small price when you think about how hotmail and yahell spam and scam your inboxes to death.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~