I have a slight problem, when i send a email i receive a email on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

madboi no está en línea Stack level 2

Gmail Problem?

Advertisement

I have a slight problem, when i send a email i receive a email on my phone with what i sent.

so lets say i sent ........ Hi im home

i get an email with...... Hi im home

looks like what would be in the outbox or sent items but it pops up like i receive a msg.

Question is how do i disable this.

LiteEyez no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    246A42D7
    that's something within gmail. the same thing happened with me when i first started using gmail. but then, all of a sudden, i stopped receiving the emails. that was when i had my gmail account added to my phone with the email setup. i deleted that and downloaded my gmail account to my phone from the internet...and that's when the problem stopped. so try downloading gmail from online and it should stop.

madboi no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by LiteEyez View Post
    that's something within gmail. the same thing happened with me when i first started using gmail. but then, all of a sudden, i stopped receiving the emails. that was when i had my gmail account added to my phone with the email setup. i deleted that and downloaded my gmail account to my phone from the internet...and that's when the problem stopped. so try downloading gmail from online and it should stop.
    Thats a good suggestion,

Any more, im actually looking for a simpler approach

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Just set up a filter via the bis website that won't forward emails from that gmail account to that gmail account. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kenvan60 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f4e3a6
    Almost....The filter should be setup to delete emails that show your email address in the FROM field!