when i send an email it automaticly sends me a copy of what ive sent ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

itsrichduh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25476af4

gmail on the pearl

Advertisement

when i send an email it automaticly sends me a copy of what ive sent as an email and its hella annoying

anyone know how to stop this from happening..??
    Aim: Richsidekickinit
    PIN: 250DE7B9
    YIM: itsrichduh

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

itsrichduh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25476af4

Re: gmail on the pearl

thanks dasupaman23
    Aim: Richsidekickinit
    PIN: 250DE7B9
    YIM: itsrichduh

mikebbpearl no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey...

Check out my post regarding Gmail that I posted on friday night, titled: Gmail Java error w/ Cingular (setup issue)

You should set up gmail by going to gmail.com/app and downloading their applications. This will install an icon on your application view and you can access gmail directly. It a much better interface that the BB, plus its looks the same as if you're logged into your gmail account via a computer - and you wont get dups.

I tried the way you are accressing your gmail account, by logging into your BB account and adding your gmail to the list. I did not like the interface and the way it would send me dups.

give the gmail app a try, I think you'll really like it.

Mike

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Hey Mike, with the gmail app, do you get alerts like when using the normal email client? Also are all attacthments able to be veiwed from the app? Weren't you having problems viewing pics using that app? Or did you get those issues resolved?

mikebbpearl no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm still playing with the Gmail application, but I don't seem to get alerts. It seems to check for new messages own its own though, this morning I woke up and I had a few new messages in the inbox.

I can view attachments with no problem, I've sent myself a pictures and can view them with no issues... But, I can't seem to figure out how to attach an image on a new message.

Ya, I've figured out how to view pictures. You have to scroll to the bottom of the email message and click the attachment - not the attachement you sometimes see at the top of the message.

Overall, the gmail app is very cool, it looks/feels just like the web interface.