Is there anyway to make it to where when you read your email either on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ddn79 no está en línea Stack level 2

Gmail/ email syncronization

Advertisement

Is there anyway to make it to where when you read your email either on the BB or computer to where it will show that you have already read the message on both devices?

Also, is there a way to make it where when I do get a email it doesnt show up in my txt message box?

AJ Muni no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Gmail/ email syncronization

well for you first question the only way it can work (well it does for me) is when u delete the email, itll give u the option to delete both on ur bb and mail inbox. it doesnt work on just "read" messages

ur second question, i think it always goes to ur MESSAGE BOX, not your TXT box. message box = EMAILS, SMS, MMS

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

Re: Gmail/ email syncronization

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

What you are asking for is message status sync, which will not work with gmail and BlackBerry.

This only works with BES accounts and IMAP accounts on BIS.

And that little icon "Messages" is for everything. There is no "text" box. If you use a Zen theme, then this includes a built in filter to not display SMS/MMS in the default view of the Message list.

You can easily filter the Message list view with 2-keystroke shortcuts. Do this by going into Search from the Message list, then click on New from the menu, from there, define your shortcut Search.