Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by kayos72 don't type the link go to wap.pinstack.com, no www. on your ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

aergern no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Getting sick of it

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by kayos72
    don't type the link go to wap.pinstack.com, no www. on your phone browser and scroll to the link.
    Or if that's too complicated .. just copy the URL into an email and send it to your phone via the blackberry.net address or whatever email you use from your BB .. heck .. they could even message themselves.

This thread has really gone on to long .. this installation isn't rocket science. *sigh*
    --
    Faith is the truth of passion.
    Since no passion is more true than another,
    faith is the truth of nothing.

iTzTeddy no está en línea Stack level 3

Using YOUR BB browser?Iono man what im doing wrong im entering it into the browser like 800 times and it still saids error

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

can you log on to pinstack on your phone?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

aikenben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DEAC76

Teddy, log onto these forums using your phone. Then find this thread, and click on the link that aergern posted using your phone. It will install it directly on your phone OTA.

WOW finally, ty so much everyone especially aergern, thank you so much for putting up with me lol but it finally worked, i saw the 2007 dst patch on top, and i clicked it, it saids its applied, thank you aikenben for telling me to go on the forums on my phone. thank you everyone that tried to help with my noobiness.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Glad all is well in bb land
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

PIN/ID
    23DEAC76

Quote Originally Posted by iTzTeddy
    WOW finally, ty so much everyone especially aergern, thank you so much for putting up with me lol but it finally worked, i saw the 2007 dst patch on top, and i clicked it, it saids its applied, thank you aikenben for telling me to go on the forums on my phone. thank you everyone that tried to help with my noobiness.
    Haha no problem man, just glad you got everything working. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by iTzTeddy
    No worries. Just glad you have the right time. This function is very important to me because I use my Mobylo! Multi-Alarm program to wake me up in the morning. And we all know what the boss says when we are late.
    --

PIN/ID
    23DEAC76

I.might have to give the mentioned alarm program a try! . The included one isn't bad but there's only one alarm that you can set!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by aikenben
    I.might have to give the mentioned alarm program a try! . The included one isn't bad but there's only one alarm that you can set!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It's payware just so you know. I had to cough up the cash because I was so use to ALL of my previous phones prior to the BB having a built in multi-alarm function. I was quite surprised to find the Pearl which is aimed at non-corp. types not to have one. But the one I bought is great .. has tons of settings and works pretty well. It has a few glitches with the 1.66 release but because they sell this alarm to everyone via the Internet .. I'd expect a dot release to deal with those issues soon. The glitches aren't show stoppers but are still a tad bit annoying.
    --

Thanks again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123