I tried for about a month, im used to win mo devices and treos,suretype just ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sna66 no está en línea Stack level 1

getting rid of pearl

Advertisement

I tried for about a month, im used to win mo devices and treos,suretype just was not cuttin it, so its for sale, the pearl and a seidio case if any one is interested. search ebay for bb pearl and seidio skin and holster
    GetOne

jailbaitryan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E3AA4A
    that sucks...
    What didn't you like about the pearl?

nocman7300 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BE46B
    Sorry to hear that, because I love mine so much. Like they say, whatever makes you happy.

BBDJ562 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DE434A
    Sorry to hear that man. I have used the 7520 and I liked that but i love the Pearl. I wouldnt give it up no way. Good luck!
    PIN: 23DE434A

Szadzik no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E23EA8
    Your loss. You will not get such functionality with this nice packaging from any product.
    I have already tried Symbian OS, Windows Mobile and having the Pearl I can telly you the Blackberry system is much more configurable and offers a lot of interesting settings not present in any other device. Even if you don't need the email/ PIN functionality Pearl is a great phone.
    Phone Tales:
    OT MaxDB, CD1, CD5, J5, GD96, ME45, T68i, X6, CX65, A925, E398, MPx200, X6-2, OT715, D600E, W810, M600i BB Pear + Axim x51v

senna174 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I wouldn't go as far as saying "your loss". I grew to love the device but not Suretype. It isn't cutting for me neither, it is all personal preferences. I am in progress moving over to a 8700g. If the transaction goes well, my Pearl is up for sale as well. Thanks.

BLUEHEFNER no está en línea Stack level 3
    I went through the same thing I tried the T-mobile Dash for a day but I'm back to the Pearl the Wi-Fi was great but I found the pearl more fuctional at least for my uses