I Wanted To Know If Anyone Knew How To Receive Pictures On The Pearl Without ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ACORONA06 no está en línea Stack level 2

Getting Pictures

Advertisement

I Wanted To Know If Anyone Knew How To Receive Pictures On The Pearl Without Having To Go Through Bluetooth. Im Paying For The Services But Im Unable To Receive Any One Know Why?

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Getting Pictures

I'm not sure I'm understanding your question. are you talking about picture you have or pictures someone is sending you? pictures can be emailed and opened as an attachment. you can transfer them through desktop manager. if you have a media card, you can drag and drop them from windows if you have mass storage enabled. does that answer your question?

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Are you talking about MMS?

If you don't have the option for it, resend your servicebooks at carrier.blackberry.com site

Sorry Yes I Was Talking About The Mms. My Old Phone I Was Able To Get The Pictures But With The Pearl It Says To Go Online To View The Pics.

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

tells you to go online? you sure its just not your carrier sending you an SMS with txt stating you've reviced a MMS and logon to their sites to view it?

Peal have MMS functions.. so get your carrier to send your service books.. or login to the tmobile blackberry sites, from the menu there choose "resend service books" .. this should give the option to you

Thanx Ill Try That

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Who's your carrier? I'm with Alltel and they do not have mms on the BB right now its supposed to be available in the next couple months.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Im With Tmobile. Funny Thing Is That Last Night I Was Unable To Receive Them. Yet This Morning I Got A Mms. I Wonder How That Happened