Good evening from Wisconsin, I have a client with a Blackberry Pearl 8130 who has ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

isaacgrover no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Getting photos from internal memory on 8130 to PC

Advertisement

Good evening from Wisconsin,

I have a client with a Blackberry Pearl 8130 who has taken pictures he would like to save on his PC. He does not have an insertable memory card, so the pictures are residing on the Pearl's internal memory.

From what I have read online, it doesn't look like the pictures can be transferred to the PC even using Blackberry Desktop Manager v4.5 when the phone is connected to the PC using a USB cable.

A solution where he could copy them over using Windows Explorer would be ideal as everything he does with his computer needs to be *really* simple.

Is his (and thus my) only option to purchase a memory card and move his pictures from Pearl's internal memory over to the memory card, thus allowing for Windows Explorer-type access, or is there another option?

Thank you in advance,
    --
    Isaac Grover, Owner
    Quality Computer Services of River Falls, Wisconsin
    Web: http://www.qcs-rf.com

cubanito no está en línea Stack level 1
    why dosent he just email them to himself and save them on the pc....

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    With the desktop manager he can browse pictures on his phone memory... Or so I think. But as Cubanito said, there is also the option of Emailing the pictures to himself. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~