I do not use the email function capability of my Pearl 8100 but I get ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gregput no está en línea Stack level 1

Getting & sending dozens of emails from my desktop

Advertisement

I do not use the email function capability of my Pearl 8100 but I get dozens of emails each day from a blackberry server usually starting with "network@etp1104.etp.na.blackberry.net. I have deleted all of my Serve Books, except "Provisioning" which cannot be deleted. The Desktop CICAL and CMME reinitialize when I syscronize with my desk top.

How can I stop these irritating emails being received and sent to cyberspace

abagel84 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EE4CE5

Re: Getting & sending dozens of emails from my desktop

You have to reinstall your desktop manager and instead of selecting enterprise, select internet service.
    Andrea Miller

gregput no está en línea Stack level 1

That seems strange since I don't use the internet from my blackberry, but I will try it. Thanks.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

doesn't have to do with using the internet from your phone...it's when you last synched with your BB and your PC...there is an option to choose enterprise services or internet services...if you select enterprise services it'll keep trying to establish your connection with your corporate BB server...and since you don't have one that's why all the useless messages

reconnect to your PC and re-run the app loader...make sure you just don't hit NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT!