I have a unlocked bb pearl 3g and i already have the option checked on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

neija84 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb HOw to get visual voicemail on my unlocked pearl 3g (have att service)

Advertisement

I have a unlocked bb pearl 3g
    and i already have the option checked on my phone bill to have visual voicemail but I dont have the icon on my phone...i have the official att os 5 software but visual voicemail is no where to b found...I have even looked under options and the core software,no luck still.I dont have bb maps there either,but I fixed that prob wit google maps app!! Ive downloaded some voicemail apps but they kinda suck!!

can some1 please please help me

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    First, I'd recommend YouMail instead of the stock AT&T Visual Voicemail, but that's just me.

If you're really sold on AT&T VVM, though, then you might want to try loading it through the Desktop Manager software.

You'll need to have the OS you have on your device installed on your PC.

Connect your device to the PC, then launch DM and go into the Application Loader function, depending on what version of DM you have. Been awhile since I've used DM 5.0, but it should bring up the OS where you can scroll through the apps to load BB Maps (if you want) as well as VVM.

Post back if you have any questions. As I said, it's been awhile since I've used DM 5.x, so you might have some questions once you get started.

neija84 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried what you suggested but it only let me get bb maps im thinking mayb the pearl doesn't get visual voicemail

Quote Originally Posted by neija84 View Post
    I have a unlocked bb pearl 3g
    and i already have the option checked on my phone bill to have visual voicemail but I dont have the icon on my phone...i have the official att os 5 software but visual voicemail is no where to b found...I have even looked under options and the core software,no luck still.I dont have bb maps there either,but I fixed that prob wit google maps app!! Ive downloaded some voicemail apps but they kinda suck!!

can some1 please please help me

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    AT&T blocks BlackBerry Maps, since they want customers to subscribe to their TeleNav service.

However, if one has the paid app QuickLaunch, he can open BlackBerry Maps. http://www.nikkisoft.com/main/?page_id=2
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611