Lets start off with the basic its a Tmobile BB Pearl. If and when I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tj2311111 Guest

Gauging How Much My BB Pearl Is Worth?

Advertisement

Lets start off with the basic its a Tmobile BB Pearl. If and when I sell it would be unlocked. The phone is about 4 months old and a replacement from Tmobile (brand new though). Cosmetically I would say it is about 8/10 (just because its been used and has some minor scratches nothing major). It would include a few pay programs like Jivetalk, Empower EMV Pro, Empower InstaSpell, Ascendo DataVault, and Pearl Cast. Also a rare Iphone theme that you cant find anymore (gives you an authentic Iphone feel). Tons of non-pay programs that maximize functionality of the phone for every aspect (I put applications on here to compete with or be better than the Iphone). Will include the latest OS with a modded .alx to maximize space (can return to stock if wanted). Would include all the stock equipment like charger, USB cable, CDs, and the original box. And I would throw in a 2.5 to 3.5 Seidio audio adapter. Also I would be willing to throw in a brand new trackball assembly. I'm probably forgetting some stuff.

Anyway how much do you think I can get for the phone? My friend is saying at best $100.

This is not a For Sale thread. Yet.....
    Last edited by tj2311111; 02-11-2008 at 10:16 PM.

rjm2009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317A896B

Re: Gauging How Much My BB Pearl Is Worth?

I would raise it just for the fact your throwing in some good paid software.and that you unlocked it.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jniowa no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Gauging How Much My BB Pearl Is Worth?

Check eBay, under the advanced search function. You have to have an account though. There you can view what similar ones sold for. I definitely raise the price though. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~