is there any way to view the video files in full screen mode...this player option ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pragavan no está en línea Stack level 1

Full screen video

Advertisement

is there any way to view the video files in full screen mode...this player option is comiing in the down and it making the picture small.....

Thanks
    Ragav

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Full screen video

With the stock media player you will always have the controls at the bottom. No way to change that. There are other media players out there that may have the option to remove it while playing but i do not know for sure. check out this thread for one of them http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...need_beta.html

danshauna1 no está en línea Stack level 2

I use the xplayer beta and then specify 240x260 when I convert my TV shows and movies. Xplayer removes the controls from the screen and then my newly formatted videos fill the screen! Yes...they are slightly distorted from the new parameters but for me I like the full screen. Now if I could just figure out how to convert them flipped 90 degrees....
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

trapdogg no está en línea Stack level 2

i also convert in 240*260 and and use a third party media player. that 90 degree thing would be cool

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by danshauna1
    I use the xplayer beta and then specify 240x260 when I convert my TV shows and movies. Xplayer removes the controls from the screen and then my newly formatted videos fill the screen! Yes...they are slightly distorted from the new parameters but for me I like the full screen. Now if I could just figure out how to convert them flipped 90 degrees....
    I also wish there was an option to flip the video. Since the bb screen is portrait shape it only makes sense so you can watch in landscape and fill the screen that way.

Does anybody know of any desktop video software that would allow you to take a video file, rotate it and then save it?

jebrew no está en línea Stack level 1

Try VideoLAN (vlc player). You can find it pretty easily on Google. Just learn the command lines and it's relatively easy to rotate video, compress, and dump into pretty much any format you like.
    Alternatively, you could use an AVISynth script to wrap your video when you're going to encode it. I believe the .avs scripts allow for rotation and convolution.
    Jebrew

phineus no está en línea Stack level 1

You are right there is a function in avisynth for 90 degree rotation

TurnRight()
    TurnLeft()

Works a treat

Thanks, I'll give it a shot!