Hi, I have the 8130 pearl from sprint.....well had. Yesterday my messenger started freaking out ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

iruiz no está en línea Stack level 2

Frustrated

Advertisement

Hi, I have the 8130 pearl from sprint.....well had. Yesterday my messenger started freaking out and every time I went into it all it said was "java error" or something like that. Well I took it to the sprint store and I fixed that problem. But then today my mobile network connection was off so i went into manage connections> mobile network and turned it back on well not even a minute later it had turned off again. So I restored the connection did the battery pull, restarted the phone, cleaned out the memory. But still it keeps turning the network connection off, even if i'm on a call it will just turn off and say the call failed. I can't make calls, get calls or texts. I went into the sprint store and they told me I had to get a new phone, that this problem had no fix. Is this true?? Does anyone know any other way to fix this problem? Thanks in advance.
    ISABEL

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    not sure what os version you are running, but try upgrading to the newest for your device

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._2008_a-92075/