Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Its not a free plan, IIRC, its pay as you go. And yeah, Ruth, I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Free Web?

Advertisement

Its not a free plan, IIRC, its pay as you go.

And yeah, Ruth, I would stay far, far away from that plan you posted. If its not a pyramid scheme, its a spam magnet. No such thing as a free lunch, ever. Especially when it comes to wireless carriers, which already are dealing in a very low profit margin business.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

enikolayev no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by SprigganX
    Reason I was considering it is because my samsung phone is annoying me with all the garbage it's giving me, so I needed a new phone and decided to get the Pearl but just today I figured out that you need to pay $20 to use aim or yahoo or msn. Now I really need it, so I might just get the $59 plan and save money since I just did the math.
    i use msn messenger with no data plan... i'm sure aim and yahoo would work too.. but i dnt have an acc with them. i believe its some thing they add on for free to make it work

BigTNPapa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2402F705

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    To me this sounds like a kid who is just interested in having chat capabilities but wants the coolest looking phone in the room and would not really need all the bells and whistles the BB offers. Just my honest opinion.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

if you don't need the BB functions i would suggest getting a helio...the new one is slick and sweet and uses all those things you want +MYSPACE!...(I in no way endorse the use of MySpace; which btw is the devil ) but i digress...otherwise you can set up almost any messaging client to forward your IMs through text messaging...go into the options of your messanger program and set it up

BigTNPapa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2402F705
    Quote Originally Posted by magellan0547
    !...(I in no way endorse the use of MySpace; which btw is the devil ) but i digress...
    LOL!! I am going to ask...so why is MySpace the devil?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123