Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

yes it is 1000 anytime minutes and nw and roam included i work for tmobile ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

thyme2awaken no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Free Web?

Advertisement

yes it is 1000 anytime minutes and nw and roam included i work for tmobile cust care. we do have the best min for the money also just launched myfaves the pearl is compatible

kris

BBschmuck no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E198CD

You are acting as if the bb is just a phone. Its so much more. You keep talking about the im capabilities. What about bb connect? What about the fact that you have the ability to tunnel to your home pc through your mobile device? What about full html browsing without dealing with windows mobile? Enough said. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Moridar no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    302686bc

Pay the 20 bucks for the internet access... Here in Canada it cost us 60 bucks for the same thing. So don't complain :P

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

BBschmuck, I have found that there are so many people who don't use their BB's to its full capabilities, including most of the sales reps at wireless stores. When I mention some of the things that a BB can, such as you have, I'm always told that I don't know what I'm talking about.

Most people think that all they can do on it is email and talk on the phone or either of the two.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mythmbhurts no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204D7C8C

If you want to just use MSN AIM and YAHOO messenger you do not need a data plan with T-mobile since it comes preloaded with OZ instant messenger with uses TEXT as its means of getting the message to and from. YOU WILL be charged for a text messsage everytime you start a new IM session or end one. SO I hope that helped you out a little in your quest on finding why you should like the pearl.
    PIN:204D7C8C http://forums.delphiforums.com/Blackberrytalk
    AIM:Austinsnyc
    Yahoo:Whips_n_licks@yahoo.com
    "8100" 4.2.0.64

Treo700 no está en línea Stack level 3

I'll be the one to say it, there really is nothing free about the BB, sure a couple of apps but even in that sence you get what you pay for! If your looking for free or cheap work arounds you bought the wrong device to begin with... BlackBerry's communicate through RIM's servers requiring a BlackBerry Data Plan, without such a plan you have yourself a pretty phone for voice and SMS.
    Quote Originally Posted by SprigganX
    Hi I'm a newb to the blackberry world, and I have a Pearl of course. Anyways I was wondering if there is anyway to get the web browser free instead of paying $20 to t-mobile just to browse the internet? Thanks for the replies!!

adamsinger77 no está en línea Stack level 2

ahh crap, that's $20 . just to use aim, yahoo, and msn? that's a ripoff.
    for aim, yahoo, and msn they use sms on tmobile. so you need the unlimited text plan at 14bux a month i belive.

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

Yes, the instant messaging client on T-Mobile BB's uses text messages and not data. Unlimited messaging bundle is 14.99/mth.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ibrg no está en línea Stack level 2

ahh crap, that's $20 . just to use aim, yahoo, and msn? that's a ripoff.
    Still cheaper than DSL or Cable Broadband at home, no? (However, via Wi-Fi connection you can get free Internet service through many coffee shops, stores, malls and airports around the country!)

sakura no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by flash24
    Well, why not get the $59 bb plan from Tmobile it comes with 1000 min, unlimited data and text. You do have tmobile right?
    that is such a good deal, in canada with rogers, we pay $25 for 1mb =S and a separte talking plan

Quote Originally Posted by sakura
    that is such a good deal, in canada with rogers, we pay $25 for 1mb =S and a separte talking plan
    THATS IS SOOOOO EXPENSIVE......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Compared to our....
    Last edited by cp6169; 08-23-2007 at 12:21 AM.

SDEEDY no está en línea Stack level 3

I've read in another thread that you can get internet on T-Mobile for free if you have the "BB Voice Plan" or whatever it is, I didn't investigate further cuz I'm on AT&T.

You can do a search and probably find it.

http://yadayadamobile.com/index.php

give you money for your phone bills

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Ruth you know that's basically a scam...sounds a bit too good to be true, and i doubt anybody wants any more spam. And the information they're asking for is something I would not want to give out to just anybody. Just my opinion.

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by SDEEDY
    I've read in another thread that you can get internet on T-Mobile for free if you have the "BB Voice Plan" or whatever it is, I didn't investigate further cuz I'm on AT&T.

You can do a search and probably find it.
    does anybody kno if you can actually do this ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast