Results 1 to 6 of 6

So I was looking on the blackberry.com website today. And lookee what I found!!!! With ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

  1. #1
    Toddboy71's Avatar
    Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    Posts
    2,384

    Free Pearl From Blackberry.com

    Advertisement



    So I was looking on the blackberry.com website today. And lookee what I found!!!! With mail in rebates, a free Pearl. Wish they had the white pearl on there, I'd take my wife's back that I just bought last Friday!

    https://www.inphonic.com/sOnePager.a...&phoneid=25693
    The Stacks Rock.....

    Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

  2. #2
    srl7741's Avatar
    srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2006
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Posts
    6,359

    Re: Free Pearl From Blackberry.com

    Ohh wow, nice spot and 2 day delivery too.

    Thanks.

  3. #3
    bbriand's Avatar
    bbriand no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    170

    Re: Free Pearl From Blackberry.com

    Think they deliver to Canada?

    I wonder if I can use t-Mo's unlimited data plan in Nova Scotia and not incur any additional charges??

    Bill

  4. #4
    dr4gon's Avatar
    dr4gon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    26

    Re: Free Pearl From Blackberry.com

    lol amazon has it for free with $50 - $50 MIR(rebate)

    With free 2 day shipping , that's where I got mine <3

    Good deal too, just more rebates, ugh.

  5. #5
    c2k's Avatar
    c2k
    c2k no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Posts
    149

    Re: Free Pearl From Blackberry.com

    ...what?...
    if i knew this i would have ordered it for free.. man this sucks, i had to pay for my phone, and i've only had it for about a month.

  6. #6
    RyanM's Avatar
    RyanM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32c3f46f
    Posts
    30

    Re: Free Pearl From Blackberry.com

    i bought one through amazon.com and then returned it. i have a few accounts with tmobile and amazon's rules (and 250 fee) scared me.
    75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Bob Sanders

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •