I was wondering if there were any free navigation systems to download for my pearl. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

aiyssa no está en línea Stack level 2

free navigation system?

Advertisement

I was wondering if there were any free navigation systems to download for my pearl. Like one that would tell me to turn right in .2 miles etc.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: free navigation system?

Yes, there are free Navigation programs you can use, but all of them require that you have a Blackberry Data Plan and a Bluetooth GPS Receiver. Not sure if you're aware of that, some other folks in the past that have asked this question didn't realize that.

Freebies:
    Google Maps
    Nav4All

Good luck, and welcome to the Stacks!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

here's a link to the gps units compatable with your pearl, available with 10% off for pinstack members!

http://blackberryshop.pinstack.com/h...hCategory=1011
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

aiyssa no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ thanks. I have the data plan but not sure if I have the GPS receiver because I don't know what it is haha

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

the gps receiver is an antenna like you see on the backs of cars with XM or sirius... small black box... it gives the gps signal to your bb either through a wire or thru bluetooth... the link i posted above is what you're looking for.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.