Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have MaxMem installed on my 8120 with 4.0.5.55 running and have had no problems ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

I have MaxMem installed on my 8120 with 4.0.5.55 running and have had no problems to date. It will clean out a variety of built-in features, all of which can be restored with DM. It simply removes the unused or wasted COD files.

The forum link ishttp://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=78559. Clears out I believe up to 5mb worth of space.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

ceabbott2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    245e1146

Deleting unused language packs?

I've found that as long as you uninstall the language packs you don't use, uninstall games you don't use (brickbreaker?), get rid of unnecessary shortcuts and IM-ing apps (there are better, smaller ones), you can maintain, like I do, 8-9 MB of free space at all times.

Hey Mitchsurp, If you would be so kind as to explain how do you delete those unused language packs? Also what would be some examples of unnecessary shortcuts and IM-ing (what does this mean)? Sorry to be such a dolt I'm just getting into the blackberry thing. Thanks for any help you can provide. Charles.

biddulphmazda no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for all the great info on the memory.
    Xavier Brizar
    Manager
    Biddulph Mazda
    623-433-6006
    www.biddulphmazda.com

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I have done all of the language packs and unneccessary stuff that can be removed now on setup. I am still hacking on the ptt, and a few others.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12