Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

can u put the game in blackberry if u dnt have the internet i went ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

hinal no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Free Game website. No tricks. Pretty sweet.

Advertisement

can u put the game in blackberry if u dnt have the internet i went to the application loader then i went to the desktop from application loader where i saved the game but it doesnt show the game on there from appliation loader then when i click show all files n i choose the game it says (error in application information n there is an XML syntx error on line 1) then after i press ok it says (no additional applications designed for your device were found) it doesnt work how do i put the game in my mobile can u explain it to me little clearly from the beginning till end plz thanks in advance

s.snk3 no está en línea Stack level 1

^^ did you convert the .jar file to .alx? doesnt look like you did. get the program that spchintman posted(with your computer not with your bb),follow the instructions and you'll be good to go,pretty simple.

spchintman thanks for the link.

tinman no está en línea Stack level 1

Ok, so here is a little update, i got the program to convert the files. I read the read me file, but the program opens in some WinRAR program...i dont know if its supposed to do that. From there i can find the file im supposed to drop the jar files into, but i dont understand exactly how to do that...any info would be great. I tired to just put the jar files into it and then i checked and the file type was .alx. So I thought ok, i got it figured out, and installed via the dm, but it just says no additional applications designed for your device were found, so i did something wrong somewhere, like i said any info or help would be great.

-Tinman

spchitman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23fe3fd0

Quote Originally Posted by s.snk3
    ^^ did you convert the .jar file to .alx? doesnt look like you did. get the program that spchintman posted(with your computer not with your bb),follow the instructions and you'll be good to go,pretty simple.

spchintman thanks for the link.
    Np man. Just remember that even though it will convert the games, not all the games work.
    I wish golf greens all funneled down to the hole.

PIN/ID
    23fe3fd0

Quote Originally Posted by tinman
    Ok, so here is a little update, i got the program to convert the files. I read the read me file, but the program opens in some WinRAR program...i dont know if its supposed to do that. From there i can find the file im supposed to drop the jar files into, but i dont understand exactly how to do that...any info would be great. I tired to just put the jar files into it and then i checked and the file type was .alx. So I thought ok, i got it figured out, and installed via the dm, but it just says no additional applications designed for your device were found, so i did something wrong somewhere, like i said any info or help would be great.

-Tinman
    ok dude. here you go. once you have the program downloaded, make a new folder somewhere and put the winrar file in it. Open the folder and right click on the winrar file. Click on extract here. when it finishes, then follow the read me file.

PIN/ID
    23fe3fd0

Quote Originally Posted by hinal
    can u put the game in blackberry if u dnt have the internet i went to the application loader then i went to the desktop from application loader where i saved the game but it doesnt show the game on there from appliation loader then when i click show all files n i choose the game it says (error in application information n there is an XML syntx error on line 1) then after i press ok it says (no additional applications designed for your device were found) it doesnt work how do i put the game in my mobile can u explain it to me little clearly from the beginning till end plz thanks in advance
    ok dude, for you, u need to convert the .jar file into an alx file. click on the link that i posted earlier... I believe that it is the #10 post on this thread. Doewnload that program and follow the instructions given here and on the read me file in the download. That will convert the games into alx. files. Then do what you did earlier and it should appear.

Ok, i got all the winzip bs figured out and followed the readme and converted the files...i was syked, but then i uploaded them to my phone and none of them worked...i tried snakeevolution, jamtris, and attack breaker pro....even tried them twice, snakeevolution loaded to the phone but then it didnt work, the phone just froze up and i had to do a battery pull. Maybe im just retarded, usually i can figure this stuff out, or maybe i just tried the wrong games as i have read that not all games work. Thanks for all the attempted help, and if you know of any specific games that work from that site post them up cause i would like something else to play besides brick breaker...

-Tinman

PIN/ID
    23fe3fd0

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok I know sinfahs lair works.

PIN/ID
    23fe3fd0

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~also doom works but its very hard. I only say that though cause I sick at it.

yo, spchitman do you have aim or anything, dont have a data plan so i dont have bbm, but that would be alot easier to talk to each other...i got sinfahs lair, but the screen is so small, and the same with doom...they both work though which means im making progress. Thanks for your help man.

aim= kinkbmxer013
    fill free to add

PIN/ID
    23fe3fd0

actually i dont have aim, but i do have yahoo messenger. I suppose I can try to get aim. but it's late and ill do it tomorrow. wife is getting grumpy. So ill catch you later.

BTW, yahoo messenger is prause197713
    Last edited by spchitman; 05-28-2007 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Automerged.

PIN/ID
    23fe3fd0

ok dude, my aim is prause197713

yensid no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

the only one of about a dozen that i got to work was sinfahs lair, snake evolution just froze my blackberry also. really wanted brick blocker, the 3-d tetris, but couldn't even get it to load, if anyone has any success, let me know how you did it.

kamikaze589 no está en línea Stack level 1

i followed the readme file but when i browse for the alx file through my application loader... :cry: it doesnt work... it says "no additional applications designed for your device were found"... this happen to anyone else?... anyone know what i did wrong?

bready no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2446C5F4

Downloaded "Village Defense." It runs but I can't figure out the controls. When ever there are commands on the (presumably on the left and right soft keys on traditional cell phones) I can not figure out which button to push. I can move (2,4,6 and 8 for up left right down respectively) hit 5 for select or enter. But "change" (on the left) and "next" (on the right) are not assigned to any of the keys on my pearl!

I wish I could figure out how to get past this because these tower defence games are fun to play.

BReady

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast