Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

hey everyone. Here's a website that i stumbled on that has an @$$ load of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

spchitman no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23fe3fd0

Free Game website. No tricks. Pretty sweet.

Advertisement

hey everyone. Here's a website that i stumbled on that has an @$$ load of free games. As far as I have seen, you dont have to pay for any of them. I have downloaded like 8 already and there are soooo many more. Anywayave fun.

Hitman.

http://www.mobilerated.com/rim-black...arl-games.html

Arcenannie no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F730AE

Re: Free Game website. No tricks. Pretty sweet.

Nice find! I haven't tried any yet but it looks good so far! Thanks for sharing!

PIN/ID
    23fe3fd0

just pay attention what games are free and what ones are trialware. Most are the full version, but some are tialware.

PIN/ID
    23fe3fd0

http://mobilerated.com/ this is the same website that I typed earlier, just this is the one for your phone. Download over your phone is longer but easier.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Thanks Spchitman!

yensid no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

have tried to download 2 of these games, blockaway and theentity, but both on my pearl and on my computer, it won't let me download: says failed on phone, and unable to download jarfile on computer. any suggestions?

tinman no está en línea Stack level 1

And also, do we need to dl the jar file or the jad file?

-Russ

Willie115 no está en línea Stack level 1

Wow, that's a buttload of games too

PIN/ID
    23fe3fd0

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~download jar file. Also you need to convert it over to alx files. I will upload the program to do that when I get back from the movies.

PIN/ID
    23fe3fd0

OK. Download this program at and read the READ ME file. If you understand what a file extention is... .exe, .jar, .jad, .alx, .etc, then it will not be hard at all to understand the instructions. Some games that get converted over to .alx files will not work. Just a cold hard fact of life. Anyway, download the games from that web site that i posted earlier, and then convert it over to an alx file. (note: when the file is converted, the file will dissapear and there will be a folder with the same name in it's place. Open it and find the .alx file. Then open up blackberry desktop manager. Open application loader... or whatever it's called. Click add. Go to the folder and click on the .alx file. That's it. Add the game to the app. loader, and let the program do the rest. If done correctly, the game will appear in the applications menu. Any questions, pin me, or respond here. GL!

Post script: it's a good idea to make a folder Named games or whatever, and put the jar - alx file and all the games in. When u read the instructions for the .jar to .alx converter, it will make sense.

Post script: Ok nevermind. go to this website and download what I was talking about earlier. This website won't let me for some reason, even though it is within file limit specifications. I had to upload it through this site. http://rs104.rapidshare.com/files/33497607/Rapc.zip

Click on any of the download via XXXX.XXX buttons and type in the Security thingy directly below it. Then click on the download via "thatwebsite" and your good.
    Last edited by spchitman; 05-26-2007 at 10:37 AM.
    I wish golf greens all funneled down to the hole.

PIN/ID
    23fe3fd0

oh yeah. when u first get to that web site, scroll all the way down and click on free. Then follow the instructions I gave for the website. U won't have to sign up for anything. GL!

Island3r no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249FFD2A

I'll check it out.

tinman no está en línea Stack level 1

Im so confused, i tried just making a file called games in my media card and did everything exaclty the way i was told, and that didnt work, there is no option to download in my file, it just says download pictures, or download tunes..as for converting the file to alx, i have no way of converting, i dont know how or what program to use. Any help on this would be wonderful...thanks in advance.

-Russ

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by tinman
    Im so confused, i tried just making a file called games in my media card and did everything exaclty the way i was told, and that didnt work, there is no option to download in my file, it just says download pictures, or download tunes..as for converting the file to alx, i have no way of converting, i dont know how or what program to use. Any help on this would be wonderful...thanks in advance.

-Russ
    You CAN'T store games on your sd card.You load the files through Desktop Manager.

PIN/ID
    23fe3fd0

tin man. Click on that link that i posted earlier in this thread. the rapid shares link. follow the instructions that i typed and the instructions in the read me file once you download the file. that will be all you neefd to convert the file to .alx and he is right, you can not install games on your media card. only on thedevice itself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast