ok so i have 3 email accounts going to my bb. The actual blackberry one ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bberry124 no está en línea Stack level 2

forwarding email

Advertisement

ok so i have 3 email accounts going to my bb. The actual blackberry one is instant, the other 2 have about a 10min delay. my question is is there a way to forward mail from those account sstraight to the bb one so that i can get it instantly. One account is a .mac account and the other is a microsoft exchange server.

thanks

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Re: forwarding email

Do you have pocketmac? Because if you do you can set it up to send emails to the BB...

williamlc21 no está en línea Stack Lead

As long as those accounts allow forwarding that isn't a problem, just remember that this will effect your reply email. Just check the settings in each account for forwarding options.
    "I'm the best there is. And even if you beat me, I'm still the best." -Fast Eddie Felson(The Hustler)

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

follow what william said and you shouldnt have a problem

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF

Quote Originally Posted by bberry124
    ok so i have 3 email accounts going to my bb. The actual blackberry one is instant, the other 2 have about a 10min delay. my question is is there a way to forward mail from those account sstraight to the bb one so that i can get it instantly. One account is a .mac account and the other is a microsoft exchange server.

thanks
    I forward my gmail accounts and my fastmail account to my BB. Both are web based. I have them all forwarding to my tmo.blackberry.net address. They come through VERY fast. You will have to pay attention to your reply settings on your BB as mentioned earlier.

The exchange server account should have a 5 min. delay. I don't think there's a way to correct that other than forwarding your exchange e-mail to your blackberry.net account. It has to do with the settings on the exchange server. If you were on BES it would be instant.