Buenas dias stackers! I noticed something on the .103 OS that even the .107 OS ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Question Folder Icons

Advertisement

Buenas dias stackers! I noticed something on the .103 OS that even the .107 OS seemed to keep. There's different colors/symbols of folder icons in the Pictures section of my Media.

When you go to Media> Pictures> Preloaded Pictures> folder icons, you can see what I'm talking about. So what gives? What are these, just pictures? (they're listed as jpg's) Or can they somehow be assigned to the folders on my pearl?

It's been driving me nuts since I had .103, now the new OS still doens't answer my questions and T-Mobile's clueless. Anyone? Anyone?

Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Re: Folder Icons

Good evening. These folders that you speak of cannot currently be used on the pearl. Some have speculated that they were meant for the future release of the curve. On the curve you can set up new folder icons and they look just like the ones you have on your pearl.

Sorry this wasn't the news you were looking for. Its kind of weird I know. Why have them there if you cant use them.
    Yes...the BB must have been created and bestowed upon
    us by the Almighty Himself because it is amazingly
    wonderful in all that it does to divert and entertain {LavaGirl}

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Re: Folder Icons

Stoopid T-Mobile-OS-Piece of Garbage-Crack Faced-Big Booty-Mamma Town... getting my hopes up liike that! Wish I can use them folders... alls I can do is change my wallpaper to the stoopid JPG of a folder. Aight thanks Dafodyll. I've been wondering about this for a while and finally figured out how to post threads, so I figured that would be my first question, because no one else seemed to notice them. If they did I couldn't find the threads.