Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Got stuck in search looking for stations - couldn't move around OR escape out - ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Got stuck in search looking for stations - couldn't move around OR escape out - had to close pgm and start over - just FYI again.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I didn't have much luck with this app at all on my 8330, and I emailed their customer support with questions 5 days ago and still no response
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I didn't have much luck with this app at all on my 8330, and I emailed their customer support with questions 5 days ago and still no response
    I haven't either azstar and, not to bash Flycast, but I also use Moodio and it seems to both work flawlessly and have more of the stuff that I want anyway.

I tried this one, as do most of us, out of curiosity - it (curiosity) will kill a cat but fish are immune to it.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    im guessing the app is made to work mainly on 4.6 because i havent had a single problem with it on my flip or my Bold.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I think it works better on wifi devices also. I've seen some reports from 8320 users that it works well for them on wifi.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I think it works better on wifi devices also. I've seen some reports from 8320 users that it works well for them on wifi.
    Agree. If I didn't have another choice I would use this on my 8320 with no data plan - I can live with a couple of glitches and it DOES work! I haven't even tried it on my 8330.

salesmike no está en línea Stack level 1

flycast

i've got a curve, and this application has got to be the most unsatisfing thing i've ever used. I can see the cell tower out my subdivision, even on the choice of lo bandwidth i cannot hear a complete song without it blanking out. Should i complain to verizon or f_cast?

doughboy0163 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am having this same problem... I registered at FlyCast and was able to sign into my account via my laptop, but when I downloaded the app it only lets me as far as the sign in and then it hangs.
    As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.

eleung321 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by fjl307 View Post
    I have an account and I've comfirmed it thru me email but I have never been able to sign in. The application simply hangs.
    same thing that happens to me.. any insite on how to register?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12