I'm interested in downloading a FLV to blackberry converter. Can anyone recomend a top quality ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

vinnyjr no está en línea Stack level 2

FLV TO BLACKBERRY CONVERTER

Advertisement

I'm interested in downloading a FLV to blackberry converter. Can anyone recomend a top quality very fast converter? I'm not looking for a free one, I want the best, easiest to use and most important very fast conversions. I use a different site for my videos but youtube, google and other sites have the best selection. Does anyone have any experience using these converters? I know I threw about 5 questions out there but any help would be apreciated.

Thank You,
    Vinny

mdfleck no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2400FE4D
    I know several people on the boards including myself use the Seabyrd Video Converter.

You can go to Google and look it up. I have heard others use a tool called Youtube to Avi converter in which you copy and paste the address into the program and it downloads and converts the file into AVI format.

One of the problems with converting it to BB avi format is that duplicate frames get removed and as a result some music videos may end before the song is done or the people are out of sync with the words that they are saying/singing.
    8100 Pearl for the win!

ptrhang no está en línea Stack level 2
    You should download realplayer for your pc. You can download and convert videos from the net to your pearl all in realplayer.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Make sure it is RealPlayer SP. That is their newest version and has a built in convertor tool for mobile devices plus a list of other devices.

Zo