I told you so.. http://crackberry.com/rogers-2009-bl...-50-pearl-flip... BlackBerry Pearl forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Flip for $50

Advertisement

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    cant wait cant wait cant wait ... also the cool thing is that whenever rogers releases a phone, the source (radioshack) which are an official rogers dealer releases the phone too and gives you a 50$ store credit which you can put towards the price of the phone ---> FREE 8220 !! YOUHOU !! CANT WAIT !!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    cant wait cant wait cant wait ... also the cool thing is that whenever rogers releases a phone, the source (radioshack) which are an official rogers dealer releases the phone too and gives you a 50$ store credit which you can put towards the price of the phone ---> FREE 8220 !! YOUHOU !! CANT WAIT !!
    Well that would be a great incentive to flip-a-berry.

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    also the cool thing is that whenever rogers releases a phone, the source (radioshack) which are an official rogers dealer releases the phone too and gives you a 50$ store credit which you can put towards the price of the phone ---> FREE 8220 !! YOUHOU !! CANT WAIT !!
    Wow!.... such a deal!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    i know ... and yet im about to ask one of my friends in NYC thats coming to Ottawa on Monday to pick one up for me at 350$ at a TMO store ... god this addiction is killing me haha

Yeah, I have no excuses for the obscene amount of money I spend on BlackBerrys... they're everywhere. If I look at my desk and cannot see the top surface for all the BlackBerry's laying there, I know I have enough.... for now.

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Yeah, I have no excuses for the obscene amount of money I spend on BlackBerrys... they're everywhere. If I look at my desk and cannot see the top surface for all the BlackBerry's laying there, I know I have enough.... for now.
    But not for long lol. every other month, week my friends are like is dat a new phone? Why the heck do u need a new phone? i answer idk i just love blackberrys. and they are like ur nuts. (i kno i am) plus there is something to consider, im only a teen....lol
    Last edited by mac14x; 10-19-2008 at 12:14 AM.
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    wow i wish tmobile would do this....i might actually be able to get one if it were that price.
    PIN: 2485D13B

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."

Quote Originally Posted by Anela808 View Post
    wow i wish tmobile would do this....i might actually be able to get one if it were that price.
    It's in the works for T-Mobile to do just that. Like I posted earlier RIM's goal for this model was to make it as inexpensive as possible to gain market share by bringing new users to the BlackBerry family. The initial price at T-Mobile will be $149, however as the holiday nears I expect it to fall to well below $100 much like Rogers is doing. I have read in several business publications that the plans in place.