When reading any web page with the flip, the space bar (page down) button is ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

galavanter no está en línea Stack level 3

Flip Browser Needs This Option!

Advertisement

When reading any web page with the flip, the space bar (page down) button is just too far away from the trackball, more so than any other BB. Gonna get carpal tunnel syndrome. I much prefer page down to scrolling, and going back and forth all night from the trackball to the space key is like thumb wrestling with myself.

Thankfully FreeRange, my favorite newsreader, has a simple option allowing one to scroll by the page instead of the line with the trackball. It also changes the 2 and 8 keys to page up and page down respectively. FreeRange normally uses these keys to scroll by the line.

I sure would like to see this implemented in the BB browser option set.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    is it not?
    try 3 and 9 I remember those or 2and 8 working on the old pearl
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

galavanter no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'll be! My first Pearl, how embarrassing. Thanks! Still seems like a bit of stretch to the 9 key on the Flip, but I'll live.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    yeah not a perfect solution but hey, take what you can get right.
    lol
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey