Hello there. After having my Pearl 8120 stolen, and having tortured way too many sells ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sdlucly no está en línea Stack level 2

Flip and OperaMini

Advertisement

Hello there. After having my Pearl 8120 stolen, and having tortured way too many sells people in Telefonia Movil, it turns out they won't be shipping more 8120 over here. The only thing they have to offer (besides the Bold, and that's just too expensive for me) is the Flip. But after going through a few reviews, I read that the OperaMini doesn't run on the Flip. Is that true? Is the browser so cool that I won't be needing Opera? Hmm. In my 8120, Opera was my best friend. I just... I don't want to run into any surprises, you know?

Thanks!

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Well, the browser is better than before... And quite honestly, I prefer it to the opera browser... It always seems that the opera is just slowing my bb down...

May be worth a shot...

Good luck...

~via smartphone~

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3
    My friend just picked up the pearl flip about a month ago. She says it's the best berry she has had to date. She just replaced her 8100. The browser is fabulous and alot faster than on her 8100. It does not slow you down like Opera Mini does. Good luck with your decision.

Kimberlee

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Opera Mini works just fine on my 8220....

I find the BB browser to be very slow in loading a page at times (ie PinStack), although it looks really good once it's finally loaded. So I will often use Opera Mini if I want to look at something more quickly.
    Last edited by gritsinct; 02-18-2009 at 12:14 PM.

jeefreak no está en línea Stack level 1
    to answer your question, OperaMini works on 8220. I have it on mine. I prefer it over the BB browser.

wjo1ster no está en línea Stack level 1
    I agree with jeefreak. I have OperaMini on my flip and it works great. You will need to set the options so that you can view the web pages the way you like. After that, it works better on the flip than it did on my pearl.