Does anyone know an app. That leaves the flashlight on?... BlackBerry Pearl forum

egonzalez no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2483198D

flashlight

Advertisement

Does anyone know an app. That leaves the flashlight on?

logicbomb.de no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    not that I'm aware of ATM.

You probably already know this, but in the video camera settings you can change an option to keep the flash always on.

This way, as soon as you launch the video camera, the flashlight will immediately come on until you exit.

Although its really easy to hit a button by accident and start filming your pocket until all your memeory is gone!

anyone else know of a stand alone flashlight app?

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I found an app but did not try it it on my curve. I'll try and find the link and then post when I get home late tonight. I would love to find an app that enables u to turn on and off the led light via one of the convenience keys. That would be great.

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    I found the link, but it does not seem to be working any more. I wonder if that flashlight app worked for anyone or not.

Somebody should definitely make a flashlight app that will allow you to activate the flashlight from an assigned hotkey instead of having to go though the video camera app.

I can't tell you how many times I have tried using a lit up cell phone screen to find my way in the dark. A bright LED flashlight on my phone would be VERY useful.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I believe there were 2 apps in the Pinstack software shop that would turn your BB into a flashlight. Neither are very expensive. Somewhere in the $5 and under range if memory serves.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr