Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! I keep getting a prompt to get ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kimoliscious no está en línea Stack level 2

flash player 9

Advertisement

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! I keep getting a prompt to get flash 9, and can't see video or hear audio players on sites....but I can't figure out if I CAN do this or how! Ugh! Kimo

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Blackberry does not support Flash... Flash needs a large storage base to be able to run and store images, and flash player itself with the basic of commands takes up a large amount of space and processing power. Our phones just can not handle it..

But neither can the iPhone
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

kimoliscious no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks rashard! That's a bummer! Wow! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

astroboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252FE5C0
    I'm surprised that flash is that resource intensive. It seems that (at least some) flash content is pretty comparable to what Google Maps for example requires processor and space-wise (from the perspective of a complete layman). Google Maps runs like a champ on my 8120.
    Glad to hear the i-phone isn't out ahead of us on this, though!
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Blackberry does not support Flash... Flash needs a large storage base to be able to run and store images, and flash player itself with the basic of commands takes up a large amount of space and processing power. Our phones just can not handle it..

But neither can the iPhone