Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol yea. But I found somewhere where a guy had posted a good ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pearl-8100 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245ac9c6

Re: First Video on my Pearl

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol yea. But I found somewhere where a guy had posted a good amount of dvds that had been encoded already but I forgot where tho

mapalmer67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

i have been trying to use the seabyrd tech converter. but what happens to me is the video is converted to 102480kb ; i have a 2gb card with 1.79 of free space which equales to 1832.96kb not even close to the 102480kb. am i doing something wrong ?

mapalmer67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

ok here's where i'm at now on this . i have converted clip that i know will fit on my media card or my free space internal memory.went to desk top manager and transfered the files over to my card to my video file. it says on my desk top that it transfered but when i go to my video on my pearl theres nothing there. i'm desperate to figure this out. please help .

BigTNPapa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2402F705

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i don't even use the desktop manager to move the files. I go to my directory destination where I saved the output file, copy it, pull up my computer, then clink on whatever external drive the pearl becomes when connected. In my case, the pearl becomes drive k. I then click on it and go into the media folder and then to videos and then paste it into there. I do it the old fashioned way and it works better that way in my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12