Iv had my pearl now for a couple of months with ZERO problems and now ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

BloopxxBloop no está en línea Stack level 1

Question First Problem With Pearl

Advertisement

Iv had my pearl now for a couple of months with ZERO problems and now Im having this problem which is annoying me!! I bought a media card a couple of weeks ago and installed it just fine with no difficulties. The problem is not the media card, but the BB MEDIA PLAYER which comes on the pearl. Iv transferred songs to my media card and when I go to play them, randomly the whole phone will freeze. At first I thought it was a particular song, but that doesnt seem to be the case! I need some help cuz im totally confused.....

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: First Problem With Pearl

have you tried a battery pull to reset the phone usually works! format the card if you havent already, but doing this will erase the contents. let us know how it goes. Welcome to pinstack!

Format the card? Can you give me step by step instructions on this? I think iv done this when I first installed the card, but im not sure....Iv already done a battery pull since the phone freezed I had no choice....lol

PIN/ID
    ask me!

Mind you everything will be erased........options - Advance Options - Media Card - menu - format card. post back let us know how it goes!

by the way who is your Carrier or service provider? and what is your current OS?

Well everything seems to be workin at the moment, but like I said it would happen randomly like every 2nd 3rd I tried listenin to something so im experimentin with it right now...thanks...if you click the lil triangle besides 8100 under my name, all my info is there

PIN/ID
    ask me!

i knew that!L OL thanks forgot about the profile .......well hopefully it works out. maybe removing the song where it actually freezes. good luck!

Rawjek no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    257a0eea

Try removing the song where if freezes. Ihad the same problem. I deleted the song and problem solved.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Delacruzin,

Where did you get the updated version of your OS 4.2.1.103? I see you have AT&T like me, but I dont see that version on the website???

PIN/ID
    ask me!

bloop go with .107 from TMO its basically the udate of .103, yes im running .103 but soon i'm going to upgrade to.107. I havne't had any problems with .103 but just want to make things run even smoother.

Search the threads for properly upgrading your OS if not post back and i'll give ya the link.

Good luck!

Edit - heres the link http://tmobile.infospace.com/tmweb/(...px?deviceID=25
    Last edited by Ranz; 09-22-2007 at 08:45 PM.