Well this started happening yesterday. If I make or receive phone calls I cannot hear ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Albeevr6 no está en línea Stack level 1

First Problem I cannot fix: Cannot hear anything ONLY speakerphone works

Advertisement

Well this started happening yesterday. If I make or receive phone calls I cannot hear anything unless I use speakerphone.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: First Problem I cannot fix: Cannot hear anything ONLY speakerphone works

Have you tried doing a battery pull? While the phone is on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, replace and try it again. Let me know what happens

yeah I have tried everything I can think of and even had t-mobile disconnect me from the network and try and see if they can troubleshoot from their end.

So no luck yet and speakerphone conversations is public suck !!!

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30

i had the same problem. i couldnt use the green button or the red one at all for anything! and i tried the voice dialing, it worked and i couldnt disconnect the phone call and its on speakerphone! ahh. it was irritating to say the least. yea do a 'battery pull' i guess you call it. it worked for me.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Have you dropped your device at any time recently? There is a chance that the connections on the speaker have either broken or been shifted so that they no longer touch.

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ defective phone, dude. Get it swapped under warranty. nuff said.

Medvp no está en línea Stack level 2

Had samething happen to me last week. There is nothing you can do, but swap it out.
    Medvp
    Pin # 249E6913

Yeah got the new one coming in the mail, call me cheap but it sucks that I gotta pay for shipping for a warranty item.

romy101 no está en línea Stack level 2

I have the same problem right now. Only speakerphone works. I take the battery out and it fixes the problem only to have it resurface again in a couple hours. Since more than one person have this problem then I assume it is not a defective phone but a bigger problem. How can a couple people have the same exact defect in audio unless it is a real issue of manufacturing or design. I have a new phone coming to me under warranty.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by romy101
    How can a couple people have the same exact defect in audio unless it is a real issue of manufacturing or design.
    They were probably made on a Friday.