The video quality is incredible way above what i was expecting used Windows Movie Maker ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

agentsmith5150 no está en línea Stack level 1

Finally got the Video working...needed to share..

Advertisement

The video quality is incredible way above what i was expecting used Windows Movie Maker to get the file in the correct format then used Blackberry Video to resize/boost the sound. Looks amazing. Havnt really posted here before just been trolling around incredible phone had it about a month. Was deciding between this and the new sidekick that came out for T-Mobile. So glad i picked this up tethering to a laptop for the win! heh nice to have interent anywhere for free...well for unlimited data plan charges..You guys have a really tight community here at Pinstack everything ive had a question on has already been answered by a fellow member or is in the process of being answered great forum/members.

talk /off

-Trev

youtube.com/watch?v=JLCbZAhRmdk
    theres the vid

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Finally got the Video working...needed to share..

Quote Originally Posted by agentsmith5150
    The video quality is incredible way above what i was expecting used Windows Movie Maker to get the file in the correct format then used Blackberry Video to resize/boost the sound. Looks amazing. Havnt really posted here before just been trolling around incredible phone had it about a month. Was deciding between this and the new sidekick that came out for T-Mobile. So glad i picked this up tethering to a laptop for the win! heh nice to have interent anywhere for free...well for unlimited data plan charges..You guys have a really tight community here at Pinstack everything ive had a question on has already been answered by a fellow member or is in the process of being answered great forum/members.

talk /off

-Trev

youtube.com/watch?v=JLCbZAhRmdk
    theres the vid
    Cool, sounds good!

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

looks good smith. is that the full movie you have on there? what format were you converting from? I've been using blackberry video to do the conversion and resize/amplify of my dvds and videos and am extremely satisfied with the results. and of course welcome to the stacks!

agentsmith5150 no está en línea Stack level 1

yes thats the full Final Fantasy VII Advent Children movie its 1.5 hours long, i was converting it from mp4. it started as a 800meg file but after the resize it shot down to 199...i was extreamly suprised. however it looks/sounds incredible...time to put some other movies on.