thanks for all the help after tweaking with it for hours i got thanks... BlackBerry Pearl forum

m3manny no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Finally Got it, Ref:Video encoding for the 8100

Advertisement

thanks for all the help
    after tweaking with it for hours i got
    thanks

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Glad you figured it out m3manny, isn't it a nice feeling?! Cheers!

~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    i just figured it out yesterday as well, while reading on these forums. i wanted to download a ringtone, and then realized i can just go to my music library and transfer. while i was transfering music i decided to transfer a video as well... and it works GREAT.

eriscalla no está en línea Stack level 1

Loading Media stuff

Hello All members I am new to the Balckberry stuff. Ijust got my Pearl two days ago. I am not sure How I can download music (real songs) and make them part of my ring tones. Also, Adding Movie clips...
    I do appreciate all the help guys

~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    Quote Originally Posted by eriscalla
    Hello All members I am new to the Balckberry stuff. Ijust got my Pearl two days ago. I am not sure How I can download music (real songs) and make them part of my ring tones. Also, Adding Movie clips...
    I do appreciate all the help guys
    for ring tones you can transfer any MP3's from your computer and listen to them on your phone, at the same time you can click the "menu" button while listening to the song, or while in the file menu, and select "Set As Phone Tune".

if you want to purchase music, you can go to the T-zone feature on your phone and purchase music from there.

as far as video goes.... i only have a little experience. from what i know, you can upload .3gp and .avi . there is a thread here that can give you more information on that.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ng_8100_a.html

WELCOME to the forums!

archangelugp no está en línea Stack level 1
    as soon as I get my post count to Stack level 2 I can post my program... I'm sorry its coming late lol. But its by far the most simple thing in the world with it... look for it!