After 4 replacements Rogers finally conceded and let me get a different Berry!! Thank god! ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

Finally ditched the flip!!! Replaced with 8900

Advertisement

After 4 replacements Rogers finally conceded and let me get a different Berry!! Thank god! Nothing but issues with the flip since day one...OS glitches, bad lag, battery problems, latest one stops working...dead and will only reboot after multiple battery pulls. LEMONS. I've now set my wife up with the 8900. Back to smooth running! Maybe I've been spoiled by may Bold. Ok...rant over...
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Great upgrade. The 8900 is "THE" bb to own nowadays. Just to annoy you, but what were you thinking when you got the flip? (confused face)
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Sorry that happened. I never had those problems with my TMO Flip. After upgrading my OS, it runs smooth and fast. Just wanted to say that not all Flips are bad
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I got the flip because my wife liked the look of it. I tried a few different OS' with verying results, none of which were satisfactory. I did give it the befit of the doubt until I got to three. When this latest one began "dying" randomly I had enough! I love my Berries but this one had to go. It was worth paying for early upgrade. I asked the rep what I should do with the flip and she said I could keep it as a back up? Lol...I said the bloody thing is dead!? Anyway..itn like the others were under warranty so they are sending me another one which I doubt will be unpacked. Anyone willing to have a go at a "new" refurb flip from Rogers....
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107