I have a mac and used pocketmac for blackberry when I sync the music file ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Mafaldita2088 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24ADB9EC

Question File Removal Help!!!

Advertisement

I have a mac and used pocketmac for blackberry when I sync the music file everything seemed normal but when I looked in file music files I see an alias file that is 0 kb and has the date 12/31/1903, 06:40p.m. I had my trash full of those files and used super empty trashed and it emptied but I try moving the file to the desktop or trash and it gives me error code -43 I have tried every please help

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Mafaldita,

First and foremost I have never used a MAc and cannot verify this 100%, but am trying to help a fellow 8120 user(just switched from one to my 8900). I always found the media manager crap to be a painand after trying it a time or 2 gave up for good. Most computer, even Macs have either an sd reader, or a USB port. I am assuming you have a media card, right?? Surely if your storing music, you do, as there is so little room to store such things on an, 8120(without some major mods, that may void warranty). Back on subject, I just use either my sd card reader and drag n drop the files directly into the music file on my sd card.

How to do this:

1. (Power off if needed my sd card has a side door so i dont power down)Remove miscro sd
    2. Insert micro sd into either a USB microsd card reader.
    or
    into the card adapter and then the sd card slot on your Mac
    3. it should auto play and /or open that drive
    4. Click and open the blackberry file
    5. Click and open the music file.
    6. Highlight drag and drop your music files into this folder.
    7. Eject the card
    8. Put back in your 8120/allowing time to load
    9. Enjoy your music.

Hope this helps . .

thbassman
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Mafaldita2088 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24ADB9EC
    Thanks for the help but it didn't work it's still there I have no idea what else to do
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    So these files are on your BB or are they in the sync folder ?

Is there a proper way to remove a usb device from a mac ? Could they be where the file was intended to go, but then the transfer was interupted and the alias file was left ?

Where are the mac pros ???

Can you see the properties of the file, is it hidden or locked or a system file, can you clear the attributes and remove it?
    Last edited by rashard; 06-26-2009 at 02:40 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>