Re: Blackberry 8100 Pearl Tmobile version I have encountered a frustrating situation: when i see ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

eieio no está en línea Stack level 1

File Path in "Save" stuck with 1 path...

Advertisement

Re: Blackberry 8100 Pearl Tmobile version

I have encountered a frustrating situation: when i see a ringtone or notification sound that i wish to download, in this case directly from blackberry's site for free tones/sounds, and when i hit "Menu/Save" after i played and listed to the tone/sound, the DEFAULT file save path is NOT the one that i want. that is, it saves it to "blackberry/music" and i would want it to save to "blackberry/ringtones" because ringtones and sounds HAVE to be saved there for it to be used.

typically, in computers, the device/computer remembers where you had last saved something and the file path and the next time you save something, it uses the same path it remembers from the last time you saved something.

in this case, the Blackberry 8100 did NOT.

very frustrating as it involves many more steps/clicks to navigate to the correct folder to save something very simple.

any ideas on how to ask the Blackberry to "forget" whatever file save path it remembers and is stuck on, and instead, remember the LAST file save path I used which is much more practical/reasonable?

thank you very much in advance.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: File Path in "Save" stuck with 1 path...

Hello eieio, welcome to pinstack. Personally I have not used the pearl, and that is not an option on my BB, so Im hoping someone else will chime in here.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: File Path in "Save" stuck with 1 path...

eieio, Another Welcome to PinStack. Sorry, don't use the Pearl either, but I'm sure someone that knows that device will be along to help soon.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles