hey guys i just joined up to get some questions answered. i have a 8100 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

chronic_carl no está en línea Stack level 2

few questions

Advertisement

hey guys i just joined up to get some questions answered. i have a 8100 for cingular heres my q's. i also have unlitited messages and no web service

1: why cant i recieve video messages? i can get and send pics but no video for me?

2: is there any way to make it stop deleting unread messages when it auto deletes?

3: why cant i put any video clips off my computer onto the phone? even when it was brand new with nothing on it i couldnt put any on?

4:is there any kind of video recording download for the 8100?

thanks
    Last edited by chronic_carl; 03-13-2008 at 01:41 AM.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    No video recording available for the pearl yet.
    You'll need a memory card to load videos or to store ringtones music etc. The device doesn't have enough internal memory for that
    It keeps deleting your messages more than likely because you don't have enough memory. You'll have to chane your messages to keep forever. And when you get a memory card and move your files over go to you media settings and move your reserved memory to either 2mbs or 0mbs. That should get you started. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

alright thanks

what memory card would you guys recommend or size?

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have a 1 gig memory card and it is more than enough.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I also have a 1GB card for my 8300, but I am running out of space. Am getting a 2GB soon. For the extra nominal $, I would go ahead and get a 2GB card, you cant have enough memory.

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)if you plan on adding videos you should definatley do more than 1 gb. 2GB cards are all of 10 bucks and 1gig will only hold a couple vids.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_carl View Post
    alright thanks

what memory card would you guys recommend or size?
    I have a 2gb in my pearl. Its used for some music. A lot of pictures and as a storage hub. I put a lot of zip files all my ringtones that I've made on the card. My pearl is my work phone

And I have a 4gb in my curve that has pictures. Lots of music and maybe 1 or 2 videos

Its best to go big because you never know what may come up.

ya im def. going to get the biggest i can because iv had the phone maybe a month and its already full