A few questions for fellow BB Pearl users. 1. I only have a data plan ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Few Questions

Advertisement

A few questions for fellow BB Pearl users.

1. I only have a data plan currently, would I be able to use this www.blackberry.com/aim ? Anyone here uses it?

2. I was thinking of getting a plan with phone service, but I noticed no weekends/nights? How does this work, extra charge?

3. Is there a way for me to uninstall apps right from the blackberry? I've only installed a couple.

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Few Questions

Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc
    A few questions for fellow BB Pearl users.

1. I only have a data plan currently, would I be able to use this www.blackberry.com/aim ? Anyone here uses it?

2. I was thinking of getting a plan with phone service, but I noticed no weekends/nights? How does this work, extra charge?

3. Is there a way for me to uninstall apps right from the blackberry? I've only installed a couple.
    hi and welcome , well the answer to your first question about AIM if you have a data plan is yes , but read the link below jivetalk is far better and you can use multiple messenger services with it
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ta_thread.html

as for deleting applications from the blackberry it is always better to do it from DM but you can do it from your phone

hit the menu button

then go to options>advanced options>applications

scroll to the item to delete , hit the menu button and scroll to delete , hope this helps

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Thanks, I tried to download aim and it said it didnt support my device. I emailed jivetalk and waiting for reply. Is it possible if anyone could pm me the link for the beta copy?

antx16 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc
    Thanks, I tried to download aim and it said it didnt support my device. I emailed jivetalk and waiting for reply. Is it possible if anyone could pm me the link for the beta copy?

hi we would love to do that for you but because jivetalk is in beta release we are not allowed to , but dont worry they will mail you very soon