Hi Does anyone know if there is a program available to allow you to fax ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

Faxing from my BB

Advertisement

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a program available to allow you to fax directly from your BB?

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    I'm not aware of any software specifically for the BlackBerry that allows you to fax. (It would be nice to have a program that actually used the Fax numbers in your Address Book!).

Typically you want to find a service that allows you to send an email to a specially formatted email address which then sends out the fax. Usually you can also get a Fax phone number with such an account that will forward incoming faxes as TIF attachments to your BlackBerry which you can then view (don't forget to View Full image!).

Google Free Fax to find such a service that fits your needs. Of course, if you want dependable, good service, expect to pay a few bucks for it!
    JerryD

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I use repligo. You are able to fax documents right off your memory card.......heads up there is a fee. You can pay for 1 year of service or pay a fee once every quarter (3 months) . I pay once a quarter. You are able to send the document to a bluetooth printer, Email Recipient, or a fax machine (this includes email attachments). You can go to the website for it: http://repligo.net/home/ or you can go to http://www.handango.com if you already have or would like an account with them. I don't use it all the time but it is great to be able to download a document from an email or one that you already have saved to your memory card and fax it at seconds notice!

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jdellasala View Post
    I'm not aware of any software specifically for the BlackBerry that allows you to fax. (It would be nice to have a program that actually used the Fax numbers in your Address Book!).

Typically you want to find a service that allows you to send an email to a specially formatted email address which then sends out the fax. Usually you can also get a Fax phone number with such an account that will forward incoming faxes as TIF attachments to your BlackBerry which you can then view (don't forget to View Full image!).

Google Free Fax to find such a service that fits your needs. Of course, if you want dependable, good service, expect to pay a few bucks for it!
    Repligo allows you to fax directly from your contact list if you have a fax number listed for that particular contact.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I use http://promo.fax2mail.com/download/f2mmobile.jad. At one time I paid for a monthly subscription and I stopped, but I am using the app and have never been charged.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~