Hi people I'm new, been lurking for a couple of weeks, and finally broke down ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Favorite games for 8100?

Advertisement

Hi people
    I'm new, been lurking for a couple of weeks, and finally broke down and picked up a black pearl, my first Blackberry! So far, I'm really lovin it! Really love the additional apps that can be found online!

Wondering if anyone cares to share their favorite time wasters? I figure a thread with favorite games and (if possible) links (OTA?) might be helpful to myself as well as others. Brickbreaker only gets you so far before you want something new.

Love to hear what people find they launch on their BB when waiting in the doctor's office, or whatever!

Thanks!

(P.S. love the board! Great tips, and very helpful people! Best find for the BB so far)

asherz426 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Favorite games for 8100?

If your lookin for some fun free games to play that you can download ota go to using your phone browser:

www.mobilerated.com

Personally I can't decide on a favorite game yet.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Favorite games for 8100?

You should also check more threads there are other threads dedicated to this as well...The stacks is a vast array of knowledge and wealth
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask