im wondering, i use my blackberry for work and need to put the password on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

nikjay25 no está en línea Stack level 2

fastest theme for blackberry8100???

Advertisement

im wondering, i use my blackberry for work and need to put the password on there because i no my buddies wana mess with it because of the disco ball option, anyways it seems to be that the BB is not as fast as it could be just after i type the password in and start to work, it takes at least 5-10 secondes for the BB to adjust itself and come back up to speed where i can go to my messages or e-mail or calendar without having the hourglass pop up and ruin everything.
    ANYWAYS id like to know if there is a theme out there that uses the least amount of resources and wont take as long to load up after i put the password in, someting that might be in black and white perhaps, im not sure, thanks anyways,
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (i found this
    \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
    I got a bit inspired to do this in an effort to make the fastest possible theme that I could... Minimizing the number of bits that the Pearl would have to push to show me what I wanted/needed. As a result, I present B&W Lightning, which is the upshot of that effort. Theme source is included, along with zips of the DM install and OTA files if you like. I'm releasing this under the GPL3 License... if you change this theme, you must send me a copy of the source, and share the changed theme here with us so everyone can enjoy it.

PM me if you enjoy the theme... I'd appreciate that. Spent quite a few hours sorting through the icons and removing the color info from them...

DM Install
    OTA Install
    Source

--------------------------------

the links wont work for me, if they work for anyone else please post an alternative or pm if you could send me the file (DM Install link)

ernsalas no está en línea Stack level 3
    I will try and pm ya with the results!!!!

nikjay25 no está en línea Stack level 2
    okay thanks, much appreaciated