Does anyone know if its possible to use facebook for BB to read message TO ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

metro350 no está en línea Stack level 2

face book

Advertisement

Does anyone know if its possible to use facebook for BB to read message TO yourself? ...without hitting the menu button, then "go to the mobile site" option?
    Seems its real easy to send a message to someone, but not so easy to find their reply.
    Thanks in advance!
    Metro350

Via blackberry

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    Their reply will come in as a message in the application like any other. it shows messages sent/received just like your regular message app. do you have the email account linked to facebook integrated into your BIS?
    www.bbenriched.com - Unlocks and Parts

Bnorwood1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24718CA7
    You should also check Account Settings>Notifications in Facebook and make sure messages and wall posts are set to send emails to you.
    "That was why I had got into my car and headed West, because when you don't like it where you are you always go West. We have always gone West." - Jack Burden

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yes.. My reply is there. And like it was mentioned before make sure you have all the notifications you want to be displayed. Hope it helps. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

metro350 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am able to read email on my BB that is my facebook log-in email.
    I have received one only message on the BB facebook application.
    yes, I am familiar with the mobile facebook site.
    I was hoping for a more simple way to read messages in my facebook inbox using the BB facebook application.
    Since it has worked once, I'm sure it's possible to have it work all the time. just not quite understanding what i'm doing wrong.