I go thru the internet to logon to our mail server at work everything works ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jredfearn no está en línea Stack level 1

Post exchange problems!!!!

I go thru the internet to logon to our mail server at work everything works great but for some reason if i delete the mail from my work server on my blackberry mail and handheld option .with in two hours i get all the messages back on my berry .i have to login to my work address and delete them from my inbox if not they will just keep coming back.i also have the option set to sync with my berry to delete from inbox on work server. does anyone know anthing further to do .Its not a big deal but i get tired of having to delete these from my pc to keep them from coming back to my berry.Any help would be great!!!!

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Ask Me!

Re: exchange problems!!!!

One thing you can check while in you mail on you blackberry is click the menu button and scroll to options. Once that is done then scroll down to email reconciliation and make sure that delete on is turned on. This way it will prompt you if you want to delete handheld or delete handheld/mailbox which that is what you want that way it will remove from the server.