All of the sudden starting today everytime that I do a battery pull/ soft reset ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

PinkL no está en línea Stack level 1

Everytime I do a softreset/battery pull...

Advertisement

All of the sudden starting today everytime that I do a battery pull/ soft reset my theme gets changed to the original AT&T one.

I have had this OS for months now and have never had this problem. My OS is 4.5.0.69(92) and Platform is 2.7.0.72.

Anyone have any ideas why this would be happening out of no where?
    Last edited by PinkL; 11-24-2008 at 03:39 AM.

brondonnelly200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243DBF1F
    Does this only happen when you use a particular theme or all of them?
    "A broken clock is right two times a day"

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Also happened to me when I used a particular theme. Just set "Options" as the top left icon, so it's already highlighted to quickly change the theme

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Ya. Depemding on the theme, this happens. Not sure why. The other issue that used to happen is that my icons would move around when I did a battery pull.

I found that going to an official theme got rid of all my problems. Good luck. It's really annoying
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PinkL no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yeah it must be a particular theme because I did download several new ones. Thanks for the feedback.

Also is there a way to organize your icons and have it actumatically set for every theme? It's extremely annoying organizing them everytime when there are so many icons.

And AT&T all of the sudden sent like 10 new icons to my BB. Like Multimedia, and Games, and all this stuff I believe from Media Net. Is there a way to delete these?

sjb4 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkL View Post

And AT&T all of the sudden sent like 10 new icons to my BB. Like Multimedia, and Games, and all this stuff I believe from Media Net. Is there a way to delete these?
    They can be hidden so you don't see them. I believe they would be downloaded again each time you did a battery pull, so deleting them would only work temporarily.

shaunbellis no está en línea Stack level 1
    The issue that I have is similar, but not the same. Every time that I do a soft power down & then back up my text style & size are reset; additionally it asks me for the pin for the password manager

Can anyone help?

livingwater no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246db591
    Mine does the same thing, but only for a moment. do you wait for it to complete?