i have a feeling this is probably trivial but: i did the ALT +LGLG... most ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zta
    zta no está en línea Stack level 2

Event Log - My Faves ???

Advertisement

i have a feeling this is probably trivial

but: i did the ALT +LGLG... most of the entries start out "a net.rim..." but several of them are in bold text and start out "E myFaves..." the myFaves ones show a number i call/text a lot, it's an "SMS Manager" ... says severity: Error. --- i never activated a my faves account?

after taking a look at a few of these event logs i can see it's probably a feature i wont use much. (except to delete them occasionally? it's like temp files on pc or something?) anyone have any idea what UTSC, MRX, GCRp etc are? is it something that may be useful to know

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

LizzieLiz no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Event Log - My Faves ???

I get myfaves errors too - and I'm on Rogers! I do have the Tmo Zen theme unlocked and loaded, so maybe that's why? Sorry, I know that doesn't answer your question, but just thought I'd throw in my two cents :P

jrompf no está en línea Stack level 1

download script "osclean" on forum blackberryforums.com (use search to find it. I wanted to put web link here but due to stupid limitation, you have to find it now)
    by this script, you can remove myFaves as in addition to error messages myFaves sending error SMSs too (happened to me)

skunk22civic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2408989b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ yep, what he said!