My girlfriend and i both have pearl 8100s, and when she creates a new appointment, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kurracee no está en línea Stack level 1

error when getting meeting requests

Advertisement

My girlfriend and i both have pearl 8100s, and when she creates a new appointment, she can invite attendees, and when she recieves calendar requests, they open up as calendar appointments for her to add to her calendar, however, when i make appointments, i dont see the option of inviting atendees, and when i recieve calendar requests, it says "unsupported media type in header"

the only difference i see in settings, is that i use a mail account that i sync to my outlook, and she doesnt use the desktop manager at all..

help! i searched for calendar error posts, but i didnt find one that talked about this problem..

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: error when getting meeting requests

So your using BIS access-what version of software are you both using?? Are you with the same carrier and who is it?
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

ECEGatorTuro no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: error when getting meeting requests

I am having the exact same problem except here are my issues:

My girlfriend and I both have a BB 8320 (Curve) through T-Mobile. We both have the exact same version of software on the phone and we both use the BIS service through T-Mobile. When she sends an Outlook invite from her computer to both of our BB addresses, she opens it with no problem and it adds itself to her calendar. On my phone, it gives me the unsupported media type in header. Why does this happen?!?! We have everything exactly the same and use the same service!! I am extremely confused.

I just realized that I hijacked someone's thread about another phone entirely! Sorry!!