Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by parsonson15 they do not have 4.5.0.81, they have 4.5.0.71, will that do? ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by parsonson15 View Post
    they do not have 4.5.0.81, they have 4.5.0.71, will that do?
    use the latest official release from your carrier. on your pc,so to add/remove programs and remove all device os from your pc. then download the .81 and install it to your pc. after you get it installed go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader and double click the loader icon.

make sure your desktop manager is closed while doing this. since this is the official release from your carrier you don't need to delete the vendor file but you can if you want to.
    Last edited by catstide; 02-22-2009 at 10:01 AM.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    actually 4.5.0.52 is the latest from your carrier. use that one. you can use others you might find,just make sure it is for the 8100 and you delete the vendor file if it is not from your carrier.

Software For BlackBerry® Pearl (TM) 8100 smartphone BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.5.0.75 (English and Chinese)

Package Version: 4.5.0.75
    Consisting of:
    • Applications: 4.5.0.52
    • Software Platform: 2.7.0.66
    • File name: 8100EastAsia_PBr4.5.0_rel75_PL2.7.0.66_A4.5.0.52_T elstra.exe
    • File size: 73.88MB

Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

parsonson15 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ok. so im not sure, but i might be getting somewhere, when it shows up in my computer as a removable disc, if i go to properties, it shows up as 0kb available and 0kb free. is this normal or not?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12