Hi everyone! I hope that there is a BB Guru that can help me.what does ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Lourdes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F71701

ERROR 500 and my Pearl

Advertisement

Hi everyone! I hope that there is a BB Guru that can help me.what does this mean, and how do I get rid of it : HTTP ERROR 500. Internal Server Error? I get this message while trying to connect to certain web sights using my BB browser.I just don't get it, one moment I can connect...the next... I'm writing posts like these asking for help.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Quote Originally Posted by Lourdes View Post
    Hi everyone! I hope that there is a BB Guru that can help me.what does this mean, and how do I get rid of it : HTTP ERROR 500. Internal Server Error? I get this message while trying to connect to certain web sights using my BB browser.I just don't get it, one moment I can connect...the next... I'm writing posts like these asking for help.

Error Explanation:
    "This is a 'catch-all' error generated by your Web server. Basically something has gone wrong, but the server can not be more specific about the error condition in its response to the client. In addition to the 500 error notified back to the client, the Web server should generate some kind of internal error log which gives more details of what went wrong. It is up to the operators of your Web server site to locate and analyse these logs."

Basically, the address you entered has an error in it or the website itself has some operational issues
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

Lourdes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F71701
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Wow! It all makes sense, now. This happend once before, with this same sight. And it fixed itself oneday.
    Thank you so much

Z.SmithPearl no está en línea Stack level 2
    You can also go into Browser>Menu>Options>Browser Configurations and change the emulation mode to Microsoft IE or Netscape. Then save it and back all the way out. You might see it a little less.