Is there a way that I can erase all of the events on my calendar ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

castman63 no está en línea Stack level 2

Erasing Blackberry Calendar

Advertisement

Is there a way that I can erase all of the events on my calendar all at once without restoring my pearl to standard?

I am having problems with synching my pearl with microsoft outlook. I have items that are showing up double. I just want to erase my calendar on my device so when I sync my phone both my device and microsoft outlook shows the same info.

Thanks for your help.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    You can use the Desktop Manager. Just go to

Backup/Restore> Advanced> Delete the Calendar Data base

That will clear everything

castman63 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks Red that did the trick.

rdlarsen no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had items on my BlackBerry calendar I couldn't delete also. When I tried to delete I got an error message stating the item had been deleted so it couldn't be opened. Tried everything and couldn't clean up BB Calendar. Then I saw this post from Reddog187. I tried it and it deleted all BB Calendar entries except the ones I was trying to get rid of. I rebooted my BB and that wiped my BB Calendar clean. Then did a resync and VIOLA - Outlook and BB Calendar are now the same.

Thanks reddog

spinx no está en línea Stack level 1
    do you know if this works when you are running multiple emails on the device. I have my Telus email and I also have work email pushing. Because of this, I get two calendars (at the top of each appointment it says send with _________ ) and for some reason it will not sync both calendars to outlook or keep them as one. Any suggestions?